Volkswagen Brake Fluid Exchange Service in Santa Rosa
Our service center is staffed with factory-trained and experienced service technicians that understand the Volkswagen brake system and its brake fluid maintenance requirements inside and out. The brake system relies on hydraulic brake fluid to transfer stopping force as needed each time the driver presses the brake pedal. Although brake fluid is an excellent hydraulic for automotive braking, it has a noteworthy chemical limitation in its affinity to absorb water that contaminates its reliable performance as a hydraulic fluid.Schedule Service Service Specials
Symptoms of Defective Brake Fluid
Brake fluid will have defective performance if it gets contaminated by water or is allowed to leak out of the brake system. If a brake component such as a line gets excessive wear and cracks, the opening will expose the brake fluid to humidity that is readily absorbed or it might allow the brake fluid to leak out. Regardless of the issue being contamination or leaks, our brake fluid exchange will identify the root cause and target that problem for corrective maintenance that restores peak brake system performance according to factory specifications. If you begin experiencing any of these symptoms of defective brake fluid, it is the wisest decision to schedule brake fluid exchange service as quickly as possible:
- Pedal Feel – if the brake pedal feels different, usually significantly harder or easier to depress, it is likely defective brake fluid.
- Vibrations or Shaking – a vibration in the steering wheel or shaking inside the cabin at speeds over 40mph are telltale warning signs of a brake fluid malfunction.
- Grabbing Brakes – if you feel like the brake pedal gets stuck, drags, or grabs as the brake pads contact the rotors erroneously.
- Brake Noises – if the brakes have developed a strange noise when activated, it is time for an exchange; the noises are often described as grinding, dragging, screeching, squealing, or squeaking. An eardrum-piercing screech is the telltale brake pad wear warning indicator.
Stay On Top of Your Brake Fluid
Given the value of brake fluid to vehicular safety, it is a safety-conscious judgment to ensure it remains in excellent condition. The best way to ensure the brake fluid is at factory specifications is through frequent inspections and exchange service as needed to restore reliable brake system performance. If you own a Volkswagen due for brake fluid exchange, we invite you to receive a certified Volkswagen servicefrom us at Hansel Volkswagen in Santa Rosa, CA.
Complimentary Dealership Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Rental Cars Available
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Uber / Lyft Services
- Service Xpress Department
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Saturday Service Hours
- Flat Screen TVs
Hansel Volkswagen of Santa Rosa2951 Corby ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Service Number: (707) 578-1320
|Monday:||7:30AM - 5:30PM|
|Tuesday:||7:30AM - 5:30PM|
|Wednesday:||7:30AM - 5:30PM|
|Thursday:||7:30AM - 5:30PM|
|Friday:||7:30AM - 5:30PM|
|Saturday||8:30AM - 4:30PM|